Top ways to make money online and offline. No-risk matched betting. Hands down the quickest way to make a lot of money (well, without breaking the law). Online surveys. Paid for searching the web. Online market trading. Start your own website. Review websites & apps for cash. The ‘Disney Vault’ secret.
Jumia Black Friday is here and jumia is set to shake the shopping world with massive discount on several products in Nigeria and other African countries.
Jumia gives you the opportunity of getting up to 80% discount on select products. In this article, we will be addressing all the interesting facts about Jumia Black Friday. You will also get the best information on how to get the best from Jumia Black Friday .
What is black Friday? – Jumia Black Friday
As explained by Wikipedia, Black Friday is;
Black Friday is the day following Thanksgiving Day in the United States (the fourth Thursday of November). Since 1932, it has been regarded as the beginning of the Christmas shopping season in the U.S., and most major retailers open very early (and more recently during overnight hours) and offer promotional sales.
what is Jumia – Jumia Black Friday?
Jumia is an online marketplace/electronic commerce company under the umbrella of the jumianGroup conglomerate. The company is mainly known for its range of appliances, hardware, fashion items.
Jumia released its app for Android, iOS and Blackberry in September, 2014. This move enabled them to tap into the tremendous growth of mobile technology, especially on the African continent.
The company is headed globally by Massi Spalazzi, who serves as Chief Executive Officer (CEO), while Andrea Di Natale serves as the company’s Chief Operating Officer (COO).
What is Jumia Black Friday ?
Jumia Black Friday is a very limited period of the year when Jumia slashes prices of its products to up to 50% and more. It started this practice in 2013.
The first ever black Friday sale happened in November of 2014, when e-commerce was starting to gain grounds in Nigeria. Thanks to the store, a brand new PlayStation 4 which on a very good day costs about 95k was sold for 25k!
Designed to promote the convenience of online shopping and to grow small and medium businesses across the country, the firm explained that this year’s ‘Black Friday’ sales would be five times bigger than last year’s, where it had over 120 per cent in sales and over 200 per cent increase in the volume of traffic for online shoppers.
How to get the best out of Jumia Black Friday 2018
1.) For ease of assess
Download the Jumia app on your smartphone, RSVP at the Jumia Black Friday event on facebook or leave the Jumia website open on your computer, to make sure you are one of the first to access our website when Black Friday goes live at midnight on the 27th
2.) Subscribe to their Newsletter
Make sure you subscribe to the Jumia Black Friday special newsletter there and be the first informed what fantastic deals you will get your hands on during Jumia Black Friday.
3.) Preparation is key
Check out the Jumia Black Friday page a few days before the main day, to check out the deals and products that will be available at discounted prices on the D-day and make your plans carefully.
4.) Charge your phone!
Keep your computer or smartphone on charge all night to make sure they survive the day of festivities and intense clicking!
5.) Team up!
You can maximize your chances of getting the deal by joining forces with some of your friends from their respective smartphones or computers. But wait! make sure you work with honest people. Your friends might be tempted by the juicy offers and keep the deals to themselves!
6.) Internet speed check
Get a very good internet connection , one that is very very fast! This will give you an edge in getting an offer before others that may be slowed down due to their slow internet speed.
7.) Fill out your shipping address
If you haven’t already, just go and do it now that you have the time. Don’t get caught up thinking about your street name spelling or worse; your postal code, when your mates are confirming their orders.
8.) Setup you jumia account
To buy anything on the e-commerce store, you need to have a verified account with them. So if you don’t already, head on to Jumia, open your customer account and verify it conveniently right now.
Jumia Black Friday dates for 2018
1.) Nigeria: Nov 2nd – Nov 30th
2.) Egypt: Nov 12th – Dec 12th
3.) Kenya: Nov 13th – Dec 13t
4.) Morocco: Nov 13th – Dec 10th
5.) Ivory Coast: Nov 10th – Dec
Who Can Participate in Jumia Black Friday?
Residents in all countries where Jumia operate are allowed to purchase and benefit from the Black Friday sales. All you have to do to be eligible is to create an account, make an order, and either pay online or pay on delivery.
Categories or products for Jumia Black Friday sale
Here are the categories of available products:
1. Phones and Tablets
2. TVs and Electronics
3. Home Appliances
5. Games and Console
6. Home and Office
9. Health and Beauty
10. Watches and Sunglasses
11. Men’s Fashion
12. Women’s Fashion
13. Baby, Toys, and Kids
Important tip – Jumia Black Friday
Although I had mentioned this earlier, it is of great importance that you take it into consideration now. To get the best out of the Jumia Black Friday, download the Jumia app.
During an interview with vanguard newspaper, Head of Engagement Marketing, Jumia Nigeria, Olamide Amosu made this statement : “We’re focused on encouraging our customers to make all their purchases on the mobile App due to the increasing number of customers shopping on our website via their mobile phones, and the easy access it provides customers to access bigger deals and enhance price comparison. Shopping on the App consumes less data which helps customers to save money, and to make it attractive for use, special deals such as flash sales, treasure hunts and special vouchers will be exclusively available to customers who shop on the Jumia App”.
With the above statement made by a key Jumia official ,we know how important it is to shop with their Mobile App. We all know that their main aim is to rack up more app downloads and app users but the process will be worth it at the end. We would love to hear about your Jumia Black Friday experience. Do well to drop us a comment or send us an email. Have a happy Jumia Black Friday.
Hello Niggars, how are you guys doing ? Today I brought to you another app by name that allows you earn free bitcoin with pivot app by reading post and inviting friends. So in this post am going to cover everything you may need to know about pivot.one app starting from:
- What is pivot BTC
- How it works
- How to register on pivot.
- How to earn money from pivot
What Is Pivot BTC ?
Pivot is a community of cryptocurrency investors from China. It’s Chinese version is well operated. Pivot App has received investment finance from Binance and other famous cryptocurrency funds. Up to now, nearly one hundred startups and hundreds of business leaders in block-chain industries have opened official accounts in Pivot. And more than 100 thousand investors are using Pivot to guide their investments.
How Does Pivot BTC Work?
You can earn more Pivot Power daily by reading new posts and inviting new friends to the community . It is not a scam at all in fact is a super legit app that based on cryptocurrencies and it is very simple to use. Just share your Pivot referral links to your friend and let them register with it and you will get bitcoin to your wallet.
How Do I Register on Pivot?
To earn from Pivot cryptocurrency community, you are expected to be a registered member. Follow the steps below to register.
- Click here to go to Pivot website.
- Sign up using google account .
- You will get a pop up notification telling you to login.
- Download Pivot app from Google Play store.
How To earn money from Pivot BTC
To earn from pivot you have to first accumulate a whole lot of Pivot Power either by reading posts or by referring people.
What is Pivot Power
Pivot POWER is the certificate of “Daily BTC Bonus”, which decides how much BTC Bonus you can get everyday. You can get POWER by reading, sharing posts and invite your friends. For example, if 10000 POWER is distributed to all users in one day, and user A gets 100 POWER, then he/she will receive 1% of the BTC in the bonus pool of this day.
PVT is the token of Pivot community. The total amount of PVT is 31.4 billion. PVT has noting to do with POWER.
How To Get Pivot Power
- Invite a friend. For inviting one friend to download/register/log in Pivot, You will be rewarded with 10000 POWER；
- Read a post. You will get 100 Pivot power for every post you read. The maximum reward is 2000 POWER per day；
- Invite bonus. You will get 10% Power of your friends earnings.
How To Get A Referral Link
Before you can refer a friend you must have a unique referral link which gives you 10k Pivot power ones a successful registration was made. To get your unique pivot referral link follow the steps below:
There are so many ways to become an online earner in Nigeria, Here, we will be talking about the most untapped ways to make money online in Nigeria. Since we have been seeing many online businesses, they have been filled with competitions which makes it harder day by day to just jump into any one of them.
You see people who are involved in different online jobs at a time:
- affiliate marketing and so much more
What you do not know is that these online jobs are getting over crowded day by day and there is nothing you can do to stop it. “If you can’t beat the crowd, you join them” – well, not necessarily as I have come to discover some other online jobs that people are not yet rushing.
First, let me give you some of the online jobs that are getting over crowded day by day. So you know what you sign up for when you invest in any of them. Without, a considerable amount of knowledge on these online jobs, you might end of frustrated and quit.
Some of them are:
Blogging: This should not be a surprise to anybody. Thee are over 1 million blogs out there that are competing with each other. If you don’t have a knowledge of this and just want to join, you might just quit right before you start.
Freelancing: If you have ever tried freelancing at least once in your life, you will notice that it gets harder to get clients day by day and it is not very easy. More proposals, less clients.
Affiliate marketing: This is not totally competitive but considering that you need a blog to run this well, we might just add it among the most competitive ways to make money online in Nigeria.
Youtube channel: There are many youtube channels in the world today and many of them are just doing same thing. If they are not teaching tutorials, it will be movie reviews, comedy or football. If you can stand out here, then you may as well give it a trial.
Those are the most competitive work from jobs so it is not really advisable to go into any of them in this period but it doesn’t mean there are no untapped ways to make money online in Nigeria. After thorough research, I realised that many people do not use this methods and they do not like to get involved because it requires capital or they have little knowledge. But trust me, these ones are lucrative and easy to start.
Untapped ways to make money online in Nigeria
- Mini importation: There is one cool thing I love about this, it is very lucrative. Mini importation is just when you order cheap goods from foreign countries right here in Nigeria and sell it at an higher price on an online store. To start a mini importation business, you need at least N5000 at and but it doesn’t mean you can not just start with N1000 also. You need to know what is in demand in your vicinity or wherever you want to sell your product. You can create an online store for it or have a little shop. It is really cool and profitable.
- Drop shipping: This is also a very cool business which is just like mini importation. The only difference between mini importation and drop shipping business is that in mini importation, you get to see who you are selling to while in drop shipping, you just order directly to your buyer’s location and have it delivered straight to them instead of you. The buyer pays directly to you and you help them order online at a cheaper price and get it right in front of their door.
- Adsense vendor: There are some people who actually make cool amount of money buying and selling adsense accounts. Some of them gain approval themselves and sell to other people at a higher price. They do not spend anything in gaining the approval but there are people willing to buy at a very high price. Why is this so? Adsense has a lot of strict policies and many people can not meet those policies so they just buy adsense accounts and set it up on their blogs.
- Information marketing: This is the most cool untapped way of making money online. There are may people who are engaged in information marketing and are making six figures monthly from it. if you are good in writing or teaching, all you have to do is package an ebook and sell it for people to come and buy. You can sell it on ebay, etsy, amazon or even on social media. Once your book contains what people are looking for, they will surely buy it. However, this can be time consuming and energy consuming. Putting together quality information in one ebook is not a joke and you must create attractive covers to get the attention of whoever you are willing to sell to.
- SEO services: If you learn SEO, this will be a good addition for you because so many individuals, bloggers and businesses are looking for SEO experts that will take their blog to the first page of search engines. Once you hit the first page, you will start having sales and lots of organic traffic so they want to hit that front page and get as many customers as possible. They higher experts everyday to help them achieve that. You only need to advertise yourself.
- Become an online tutor: So many people want to learn many things online but they do not know who to meet. You can become an online tutor and teach different things like digital marketing, social media marketing., email marketing, even academic related stuffs like math, English and your own native language. This brings in a lot of money every month and people also subscribe to buy your courses. If you love teaching people, then do not hesitate to enter this business. It might just be your calling.
So those are the six most untapped ways to make money online in Nigeria. I hope you invest on anyone of your choice.
What Is URL Shortener?
URL Shortener is a means of making a long Uniform Resource Locator (URL) to appear shorter and when clicked on it redirects to the original url of the required webpage.
Things You Can Do With URL Shortener:
Below are the list of services provided by URL shortener.
- The ability to track, analyze and graph traffic statistics.
- Bookmarklets that enable URL shortening without visiting the site.
- The ability to customize shortened URLs.
- A preview function.
How Can I Make Money From URL Shortener Services?
You can make money online from most of these URL Shortener website by using their website to shorten a long URL of another website, and make money from it once someone click on the shortened links. The most interested part of it is that this technique of making money online does not require that you most have a blog or website before you can participate or benefit from it. You can easily share those shortened link on your social media website such as Facebook, twitter and so on.
So, what are you waiting for? Let me show you our list of best URL Shortener Sites so that you can earn money from home. Note, making money online with URL shortner websites does not require any technical skill.
List Of Best URL Shortener Website
1. AdF.ly – Oldest and Best URL Shortener
AdF.ly is considered to be one of the oldest, best and highest paying URL Shortener website to earn money online. They pays on the 10th of every month and its payout is $5 for PayPal users and $20 for Payoneer users. They also offer life time 20% refferal commision, that means if your friend earns $100 the 20% of total amount will be added to you adfly account. If you Ok with the above reviews you can register now
- Register now for free
- Payment Method: Paypal or Payoneer
- Minimum Payout: $5
- Rate of Referral Earning: 20% Commission on Referrals for Lifetime.
2. Shorte.st – The Highest Paying URL Shortener Website
Shorte.st is a popular and one of the best URL Shortener website. There services and that of Adf.ly is almost the same thing, They pays on the 10th of every month. Minimum withdrawal is $5 for PayPal, $20 for Payoneer and $5 for WebMoney. You can also invite new users. For each invited user you will receive 20% of their earnings, that means if your friend earns $100 the 20% of total amount will be added to you shorte account. If interested, you can go with Shorte.st.
- Register now for New Account
- Payment Method: Paypal, Payoneer & Webmoney
- Minimum Payout: $5 for PayPal, $20 for Payoneer and $5 for WebMoney
- Rate of Referral Earning: 20% Commission on Referrals for Lifetime
3. ClicksFly – Best URL Shortener Network
Clicksfly is a new and one the fastest growing URL Shorterner company. It is among the trusted and highest paying URL Shorterner website. Provision of multiple payment methods such as Paypal, Bitcoin, Paytm, Mobicash, Payeer, etc. Short links are not the only way to earn money with Clicksfly, You can also invite new users. For each invited user you will receive 20% of their earnings, that means if your friend earns $100 the 20% of total amount will be added to you Clicksfly account. That’s not all, here are some of the extra features:
- Register now for free
- Multiple Withdrawal Option: Paypal, Bitcoin, Paytm, Mobicash, Payeer, etc.
- Weekly,Monthly pay
- High CPM rates from 3$ to 15$
- ×5 Ips Count within a day
- Rate of Referral Earning: 20% Commission
- 24×7 Live Chat Support
4. Shink.in – Best URL Shortener to make money
shink.in is the free Web Link/URL shortener service provider site. shink offer paid whenever you share any of your links with your friends or on the internet. Minimum withdrawal is $5 for PayPal. It’s too simple, just register for an account, short your links and share it. You can also invite new users. For each invitation user, you will receive 20%of their earnings
- Register now for New Account
- Payment Method: Paypal
- Minimum Payout: 5$
- Rate of Referral Earning: 20% Commission
So, these are the Best Highest paying URL Shortener 2018 Websites to earn real cash online over the Internet. So guys, what are you waiting for? Just join any of these best URL Shortener site and starting earning money from home. Comment below and share your you opinion with us and Don’t forget to share. Thanks for Visiting.
I’m sure most of us are still confused whether CashGranted is a legit opportunity to make money online or if it is a scam. Well, am glad you are at the right zone, because I will unveil to you all that you need yo know about the website and you will make the decision on your own.
What is CashGranted ?
Cashgranted.com is a website/platform that claims to be Free, Advert-Enabled Funds-Granting Platform that grants between N20,000 to N70,000 to 1,000 people every week.
Revenue Source Overview
This website/platform claims that they generate their revenue by means of showing targeted ads to their visitor,then from the revenue generated from the ads, they make provision of funds to their petitioners.
Cashgranted Registration Overview
The registration process on Cashgranted website is very simple and straightforward procedure, all that is required from you is your name, bank details ( account name and number ) and your phone number only.
Is CashGranted Real Or Fake?
Below are my reasons why I said that CashGranted is scam and not a legit opportunity.
- No User Verification : User on this site can have nany accounts since the is no mean of verifying registered users
- No Payment: Since they started running the system no one has been paid.
- No Business Verification: They do not have any means of verifying your business, Suppose I request for some money to invest in my pig farm business maybe to purchase more piglets or enlarge the farm, How do they know am really into the business and not just to waste the money.
- Who is sponsoring this loan: Can we say that the government have hand in the running of this platform? But on a second thought all government websites in Nigeria make use of the domain extension .gov.ng. Or are we going to call them a business firm? If truely they are business firm please what is their business name and RC Number
- How Old Is The Website?: From my research I just discovered that CashGranted website was just registered on the 21st of July, 2018.
- No Adverts On The Site: CashGranted claims that thetheir main source of revenue is by displaying ads but no ads was found on the website so how do the make their money.
More Review On CashGranted
Once your registration completed and you login to your dashboard you will get a message in this format below.
In conclusion, the website CashGranted.com exists for only one purpose and that is so that the owner of the site can earn money, not any of the users.
The whole idea is to get this website known to many people, that’s why you are asked to get recommendations by friends. More people = More chances for the owner to make more money.
Finally, this site is a scam and I encourage all of you to avoid it and not waste any time here.
Kindly share with your friends and relations so as not be a victim
Have you ever asked for the best way of making money online in 2018 ? In this post I will show you how to make extra money from online from NNU Income Program using your smart phone, Tablets, PC etc while running this program. Kindly read the post below line by line to get the full gist.
What Is NNU Income Program (N.I.P.)?
The acronym N.I.P simply means NNU Income Program, a program initiated by Nigeria New Update nnu.ng whose mission is to bring to an end to the financial problems among youths, students, middle class and whoever that wish to make money online in a legal way as it creates an avenue for the participant to earn passive income on a monthly basis.
How Does NNU Income Program Works ?
As a registered NNU participant, you have four options to earn more money to your bank account on monthly basis using NNU Income Program.
- NAP: As an affiliate, you earn 62.5% per referral. Whenever you introduce a friend to join NIP, you earn N1,000 Naira from their entry fee/product purchase fee to join NNU Community. NARS : As a participant, NNU share their ads revenue with you when you take part of NNU activities monthly.
- Active daily login: This is when you log in to your account daily on NNU browsing and reading news, you can earn N50 or more depending on the daily revenue share.
- Commenting and Contributing: this is When you browse each post, read and contribute your view by a comment, you earn from N1 and above on each post you comment on depending on daily ad revenue available.
- Sharing Your sponsored post on Facebook: As of November 1st, they assign a sponsored post to members in their dashboard to share on their Facebook timeline, you can actually earn 50 Naira daily on an assigned post you share as recommended by the program. As a member, you are not allowed to share any post news to earn except the assigned sponsored post placed on your dashboard. Unless you wish to share any interesting post with your friends on your social media. They assign a particular post to members on a daily basis which they only pay for. On payday, your Facebook timeline will be reviewed to see if NNU assigned sponsored post is present on your timeline, they calculate and pay you including other activities and affiliate earning with their monthly revenue share.
Earning activities amount are not limited to the above-mentioned methods, they do overall calculation monthly and share among all top active earners while they disburse payment on 27th of every month.
On pay-day, your Facebook timeline will be reviewed to see if NNU assigned sponsored post is present on your timeline, calculate and pay you including other activities and affiliate earning with our monthly revenue share.
So once you completed your registration successfully, activate your account by purchasing NIP pack, next thing you need to do is to edit your profile and fill in your bank account details while you start taking part in NNU activities.
In conclusion, You could be making more than N5,000 Naira daily when you are serious in taking part in NNU activities. Your referral earning + Daily login earning + Commenting + sharing post on Facebook could earn you at least N50,000 Naira or more every month.
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND JOIN THE PROGRAM.
How Genuine Is N.I.P And Who Is Behind the Idea?
By now you will be wondering if NIP is a legit online business or a scam?
NNU Income Program (NIP) this is a financial, solution program not a quick rich scheme and it’s also a Double Your Hustle (DYH) idea created July, 2017 by a young Nigerian entrepreneur Paul Samson under the auspices of G-Cyber Technologies. A professional web and ICT business registered under Corporate Affairs Commission (2453653).
Paul Samson is an internet marketer, affiliate marketer, freelancer and a Blogger who has attained a lot and already made a good living using internet daily by God’s Grace. They have done it before and they are still doing it up till date. They started from Coolnaira.com a referral network with over 70,000 active members and has paid out over 15 million Naira within 1 year+ and still running smoothly. You can check the site above for statistic.
They are the same people on Eboss.ng an empowerment network with over 5,000 members and has paid out over 60 million naira within 6 months.
So Why N.I.P ?
Having running a very big and successful program which a lot of Nigerians has actually benefited from, it seems like MLM referral network is not for everybody. They found out that some Nigerians often lose interest in a program that requires members to refer before earning much. But still, many people are looking for alternative options to earn money online to sustain daily need with less stress without having to refer many people.
NNU has been running for a while using nnu.com.ng as a news aggregator. They look at where there is a financial problem and try to create a possible solution for the general public to live comfortably. This gave birth to N.I.P. (Option That Works Well)
How To Register And Start Earning With NNU
To join NNU community, you need to purchase NNU Income Program Package with a token amount of just N1,600 Naira only (one time payment). Your application will only get approved when you have successfully purchase and pay for this package. So make sure you have your N1,600 Naira ready before you proceed to the registration.
- To get started, use the NNU refer link provided here then click “Register Now” button below. This will take you to the checkout and registration page where you simply provide your details to register and make payment for NNU Income Package.
- Currently, they have 2 payment options, online payment via voguepay and direct bank transfer. If you wish to pay online using your card, vogue payment option will automatically be selected.
If you wish to pay via bank transfer, scroll down to select “Direct Bank Transfer” then click on make payment.
- Once your transaction is successful (Online), or placed order, you will be redirected to support page where you will send us your payment notification for account approval.
CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW TO REGISTER AND JOIN THE PROGRAM
How Will I Get Paid To My Bank Account And What Is The Minimum Payout?
Minimum payout is N5,000 naira threshold (Terms and condition applied). In most cases, affiliates / referral earners and top earners get paid first until available monthly revenue is finally exhausted. If you did not get paid while you have earned N5,000 threshold, it doesn’t mean you wont get paid while the system keep running. You only need to earn more and remain for you to have a share on the following month revenue payout. Make sure you have provided your bank account details in your profile.
Selling or Vending Virtual Top Up Airtime(VTU) or mobile Top Up Airtime of major telecommunication companies such as MTN, Airtel, Glo and Etisalat is now easy and anyone who is serious can make money from it.
Analysis by NCC shows that we have over 149 million active GSM lines in Nigeria as at June 2016. The telecoms average revenue per user in Nigeria is N2,000 per month. Monthly airtime usage per month is N260 billion.
VTU (Virtual Top Up) vending is a HIGHLY LUCRATIVE Business and smart Nigerians like us have joined because it is easy.
BECOME A VTU DISTRIBUTOR/AGENT AND MAKE MILLION LIKE THE BANKS AND QUICK TELLERS
Let me ask you a question, “Where and how do you buy airtime for your phone?” Probably through recharge cards, through a website (quickteller) or maybe airtime top-up from your bank’s mobile platform. I think buying through recharge cards is mostly used.
The simple fact is that if you are still buying recharge card, from a website or from your bank’s mobile platforms then you are sincerely losing money.
HOW ARE YOU LOSING MONEY?
Check this out, when you top up your phone airtime via bank account on ATM or any other means, your bank makes as low as 5% from your purchase and sadly you make 0% or even loose further from the SMS you received for topping up (SMS charges). If you multiply 5% commission made by banks from millions of bank customers nationwide from every VTU transaction you will be amazed by the amount you will come up with.
The truth is that you can do this VTU vending business without necessarily having any CERTIFICATE, COMPUTER, HUGE CAPITAL, WEBSITE/BLOG or having to REGISTER your business name. Yes, it’s that easy.
You can start a VTU business with as low as N1,000 – N7,000 with just an internet enabled smartphone and my Virtual Top Up Vending Guide.We now have a new innovative and more effective approach to VTU Vending. This has taken care of the demerits of the orthodox way (SIM loaded VTU) of vending VTU.
With our application and VTU Vending Guide you can;
1. Use one phone to sell VTU for all major GSM networks by downloading the VTU Vending Mobile Application or using the web platform.
2. Make 3-5% profit on all your VTU Recharge.
3. Dispense VTU airtime from as low as N1 for MTN and from N45 on others (GLO, Airtel, Etisalat) to as high as N999,999.
4. Sell or dispense odd amounts such as N45.12kobo or N56 etc
5. Start vending VTU for all major GSM networks with as low as N1,000 to N7,000. You do not need a huge capital to start.
6. Solve the problem of looking for change after transactions.
7. Get your own share from the over N260 Billion naira spend on airtime in Nigeria with very little capital
8. Create your own resellers and corporate customers (distributor only) who make money for you even why you are sleeping.