MTN Mpulse Free Browsing Cheat With Http Injector
Below are the tips to guide you through in activating your MTN free latest browsing cheat with HTTP config file follow the steps procedurely to get the full tweak working perfectly on your device
MTN Mpulse Free Browsing Cheat Requirements
To get this latest free browsing cheat working on your device 4 things is required from you:
- MTN sim card.
- MTN Mpulse data subscription.
- HTTP Injector APP (link is at the end of the post).
- And lastly HTTP injector Config File (link is at the end of the post).
How To Activate MTN Mpulse Cheat :
It does not need much steps or some level of expertise to get the cheat working on your device.
- Download the HTTP injector App from the link below
- Download the HTTP Injector Config. file from the link Below.
- Install the HTTP Injector App And Launch it.
- Import the HTTP injector config. File.
- After Importation you will get a message saying “Successfully Imported Config. File“
- Tap on Connect and wait for the app to connect in a few seconds.
Now You can surf the internet the way you like using the MTN Mpulse cheat. Though it’s totally free because it requires that you will have an active Data plan before you can make use of the cheat.
Recommended: See All MTN MPulse Tariff Plan And Code
Hello Trick Vilers, Today We bring to you another working free Browsing cheat using HTTP injector which is currently working well. Since the arrival of this tweak some persons have been finding it difficult to power it on their various devices, so that’s why we are here to make sure that everybody enjoys it now that it’s still working.
So far, we’ve talked about the latest cheat on Glo with Anonytun VPN and Stark VPN + Glo Jumbo Tricks, today, we’re going to see how to set up this free browsing on Glo using Http Injector and Tweakware
Just pay attention and follow the instructions religiously, for those who complained about glo unstable connection should give this one a try or root their phones for maximum experience.
- Name: Trickvile
- APN – cms.nvd.io
- IP – 188.8.131.52
- Port – 443 or 8081
- Username – jioq
- Pass – jioq
- Server – hidd3nnetserver1.io
Tweakware and HTTP Injector Settings
Let’s look at tweakware and http injector settings separately.
- Download Tweakware from play store – HERE
- Download the beta file for this tweak – HERE
- Open your Tweakware app, click on SETTINGS on the top corner of your screen.
- Tap on Import Tweak
- After importing the file go back to your tweakware homepage, and underneath the Free Server – Auto Select, tap on the bar underneath it and select Custom .
- Hit the CONNECT button and wait for at least ten (10) seconds for it to connect.
If work for you which i know it’s impossible try this;
- After you click on SETTINGS on the top corner of your screen.
- Tap on Custom Tweak
- Select Connection Mode as HTTP
- Input 80 as the Server Port
- Type in 10.105.72.3 in the Host Header
- Select Header Line Type as Multiline
- Then go back and tap CONNECT.
HTTP INJECTOR SETTINGS
- Download Http Injector Here
- After that import the two [beta] file’s for this tweak
- After that On your http injector tick: data compression,
- Lastly, Set your local port to port 8080 in ssh setting’s.